The committee on Finance, Economic Planning & ICT is established pursuant to the provisions of standing order No. 190.
The Committee on Finance, Economic Planning and ICT is bestowed with the responsibility to examine money related Bills and in particular the Finance Bill.
- Investigate, inquire into, and report on all matters relating to the mandate, management, activities, administration, operations, and estimates of the assigned departments
- Study the programme and policy objectives of departments and the effectiveness of the implementation
- Study and review all county legislation referred to it
- Study, assess and analyze the relative success of the departments as measured by the results obtained as compared with their stated objectives
- Investigate and inquire into all matters relating to the assigned departments as they may deem necessary, and as may be referred to them by the Assembly concerning international treaties and conventions.
- Make reports and recommendations to the Assembly as often as possible, including recommendation of proposed legislation.
The County Department of Finance, Economic Planning and ICT
|1.||Hon. Jerias Leshoomo||Chairperson|
|2.||Hon. Lanyasunya Sitain||Vice-Chair|
|3.||Hon. Lekirasi Doris Seeto||MCA|
|4.||Hon. Chris Lentukunye||MCA|
|5.||Hon. Roseline Lesaibile||MCA|
|6.||Hon. Jeniffer Letuyia||MCA|
|7.||Hon. Edwin Lesiyambe||MCA|